Do you have a special dress—one you love to wear and he can’t wait to take off?
Likely, the dress is a form-fitting, or tighter, sheath. It skims your body curves or clings to them. The Tight Dress is the singular item of clothing most hostile to the quickie experience. Yes, you look hot—
But how can you have sex in that dress?
It’s easier than you think. Most of us get hung-up, literally, in trying to pull the dress up high enough for sitting on his lap in a chair or standing sex with one leg wrapped around him—positions that require more give (or an extra inch) in the fabric than some tight dresses have. The 5% of lycra commonly added to the fabric only makes the Tug Up more difficult. You can end up feeling constricted by a large tight bandage, not sexy.
When you’re in the mood for a pre-night out Quickie at home (or in a hotel room on a business trip or romantic getaway)--
- Put on your favorite dance music as you’re getting dressed.
- Wear high heels. If you aren’t comfortable in stilettos, buy a pair of high-heeled wedges, very fashionable, yet providing greater support.
- Do not wear panties.
- Standing in front of your mirror, ask him for help with a zipper or earring. Keep your back to him, encouraging him to kiss and fondle you from behind.
- Take his hand, put some lube on his fingers, and whisper, “I’m not wearing panties”—the universal Quickie Hint—“Rub that into my pussy, paying special attention to my clit.” (Foreplay as you finish your make-up. Now that is domestic efficiency.)
The Position: The Standing Dressed-Up Spoon
- When you are ready for penetration, put your hands behind you, take the dress in each hand and pull up enough so that he can enter you as you’re leaning slightly forward, ass angled against him.
- Put your hands on the dresser or wall (one on either side of the mirror) for balance and thrusting power.
- He enters your vagina from behind.
- You can control (or at least influence) the thrusting easily from this slightly bent forward angle. The dance music will encourage both to move in intercourse as you would in dance. Really. If you’ve never shagged to dance music, you will be surprised at the difference it makes, especially while standing.
- If he isn’t stroking your clitoris in time to the dance, you do so. Women come in quickies too—but not likely if they don’t pay attention to the clit.
The Tight Dress Quickie would obviously work in a Hook-Up too--but, remember, don't have sex drunk.
ADD A VIBRATOR—
Omibod—or Omigod as I usually call it when we’re together—is the world’s first music-responsive vibrator—with state-of-the-art technology. It will rock your world.
- In advance, hook it up to your iPod, IPhone, mp3player, home audio system—
- Insert the wand
- And go with the musical flow.
The 25 foot remote range makes Omibod a discrete addition to The Tight Dress Quickie (or any Quickie or slow-ie, for that matter.) Bonus: the simple controls give you seven programmed vibration patterns, adjustable independently from intensity. The music lover’s vibe, Omibod will move you to the beat like you’ve never moved before.
OTHER SEX WARDROBE BASICS
copyright 2008-2011, www.sexyprime.typepad.com; PARTIAL reposts only permitted with link back to original article on SexyPrime